What Trees for Missoula Funds
Through private donations and grants, Trees for Missoula (TFM) supports the urban forest in a variety of ways.
- Missoula Street Tree Inventory – Trimble GPS Units
- Inventory smart pad
- Urban Forest Gravel Bed
- Shade Missoula Project
- Lowell School Gardens
- Volunteer planting tools
- Volunteer pruning tools
- Volunteer safety equipment
- MCPS materials and tools
- Missoula Art Park urban forest information signage
- State of Montana Arboretum interpretive signage
If you would like to support Trees for Missoula’s projects and programs and the urban forest, please consider a tax-deductible contribution.
Trees for Missoula-Community Tree Grant
Do have a community tree project that needs funding?
The Trees for Missoula–Community Tree Grant (TFM-CTG) aims to improve our City’s environment, build community and connect Missoulians with the natural world and each other through:
- Increasing resources for tree planting and maintenance in Missoula
- Increasing public awareness of the importance of trees in the urban environment
- Missoula groups interested in responsibly planting trees and promoting a healthy urban forest may apply. For more information, please refer to the TFM-CTG Application.
TFM-CTG Application - linked pdf pending?
2018 Lowell School Gardens – 6 fruit trees
Trees for Missoula Memberships and Affiliations
Trees for Missoula (TFM) supports the missions of the following organizations: